Web Programming, (CSE 104) introduces the languages, tools, and techniques specific to developing web-based applications. Students will develop a solid understanding of the intricacies of contemporary, dynamic website development, and an insight into the internal workings of the web itself. This is a hands-on practical course that provides students with valuable practice developing their own web-based applications.
- Being able to develop a client-side-based website
- without requiring external front-end library
- Being introduced to server side programming
- Being able to autonomously find and use information from various documentation on web applications
- HTML5, CSS3
- Introduction to server side programming: PHP, JS (nodeJS), DB