Come to this light yet rigorous course and
- Engage in constant debate on questions of creativity.
- Sharpen your writing skills, ultimately producing an article for the sixteenth edition of the School’s annual English-language magazine X-Pression. It is likely that you will need to write in English on many occasions in your life – here is an opportunity to hone your words and look closely at what you are doing with them.
- Examine the ways various writers have tackled the art of writing.
- Consider your own relationship to literature, as well as other arts including photography, painting, dance, music and theatre.
- Enjoy yourself. I would like you to come away from this course with a sense that you have not only learnt a lot, but that it has been a pleasure to do so.
Course work includes: reading amazing short fiction and poetry; fun, short creative writing exercises; debate, discussion, collaboration on our publication.
effectifs minimal / maximal:/19
Parcours de rattachement
Format des notesNumérique sur 20Littérale/grade réduit
Pour les étudiants du diplôme Diplôme d'ingénieur de l'Ecole polytechniqueLe rattrapage est autorisé (Note de rattrapage conservée)
- Crédits ECTS acquis : 3 ECTS
La note obtenue rentre dans le calcul de votre GPA.