The program takes place over three semesters
- A first semester in China from February to July (concentrated from Friday to Sunday), with courses offered by primarily Zhejiang University instructors.
- A second semester in France (on the IP Paris campus), from September to December. Courses are provided by École Polytechnique, ENSTA Paris, and Télécom Paris.
- A third semester dedicated to working on a professional dissertation.
The Innovation and Entrepreneurship MASTÈRE SPÉCIALISÉ® (MS, advanced master) enables high-level Chinese professionals with a scientific background to acquire specialized knowledge and skills in the fields of innovation, entrepreneurship, and an international outlook. This dual-degree program was launched in 2016 by École Polytechnique, ENSTA Paris, and Télécom Paris and is in partnership with Zhejiang University.
- Entrepreneurial Strategic Management with professor Dominique Vellin at ENSTA
- Digital Tech Building Blocs with professor Lim Keunwoo at Télécom Paris
- Design Thinking with professor Samuel Huron at the Télécom Paris Design Studio
- Business Model in Digital Era with professor Thierry Rayna at Ecole Polytechnique
- Big Data Analysis with professors Erwan Lepennec & Michalis Vazirgiannis at Ecole Polytechnique
- Industrial Project with professor Bruno Martinaud at Ecole Polytechnique
- Thesis Requirements with professor Cecile Chamaret at Ecole Polytechnique
- Coriolis Seminars
domaines d'enseignementManagement, Innovation et Entrepreneuriat.
- Developing knowledge on rapidly evolving disciplines, such as networks and digital technologies, which are driving innovation in many industrial or service sectors and business start-ups.
- Acquiring managerial skills to understand the development of new businesses, analyzing the strategic positioning of corporations, and drafting financial plans for new companies.
- Learning how to conduct innovation projects and prioritize them according to their strategic and competitive scope.
The Innovation and Entrepreneurship MS Degree offers a wide range of career opportunities to its graduates, who work in the digital and network industries as well as in management, both in France and internationally.